We are Engineering Performance & Growth for ambitious brands.
Wanna Join Forces?
ForestView, the Digital Marketing Unit of TDG, has been engineering performance and growth for ambitious brands since 2011. In our noble mission to accelerate our clients’ path to digital transformation we are looking for a Chief of Innovation officer to lead our Technology and Product Management practices. The successful candidate will be based in Athens and report to FV’s Managing Director.
Do you have what it takes?
- You will provide technical leadership from pre-sales to project delivery and monitoring, including translation of business requirements, direction of systems architecture and software platform guidance on eCommerce, CRM, Marketing Automation, Data Analytics, Development and related projects.
- You will guide the design, user interface, technology integration and project planning & management of such projects utilizing internal or external resources.
- You will establish measurable criteria concerning deliverability, performance, maintenance, design and costs to help our clients reach their growth targets.
- You will bring business acumen, technology experience and management expertise to enable our product function help the company reach its vision through a realizable tech enabled product roadmap and manage our products and services across their lifecycle.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of technical experience within product development, solutions architecture development, integration of backend systems and development with exposure to eCommerce, Marketing Automation and/or Content Management platforms (e.g.: Salesforce Commerce, Marketing Cloud & Adobe Experience Manager, Sitecore, Magento, Shopify etc.)
- Experience in building and leveraging deep understanding of the clients’ objectives and consumer needs to develop clear experience use cases around opportunities for omni-channel engagements with them
- Proven experience in facilitating client workshops and meetings to capture business requirements and develop solution design using best practice/design patterns
- Project leadership skills including people management, scope and plan management and tracking. Strong collaborator, working in a fully agile product or software delivery internal or external teams
- Comfort designing cloud solutions - IaaS/PaaS offerings (e.g. AWS, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as presentation skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science (or related field)
What we offer:
- A career path at the forefront of digital business
- A competitive salary based on experience and skills & a performance based bonus scheme
- Training and Personal Development Plan & Budget & access to TDG’s Library for professional and personal development
- A vibrant workspace at the center of digital innovation within TDG’s Headquarters in Athens or TDG’s Tech Hub in Patras
- Fresh Fruit Everyday