Project Agora, a TDG company, is a Software as a Service Solution (SaaS) helping publishers to maximize their advertising revenue and increase their traffic by putting Tech, Data and Magic to do the work for them.
Project Agora, is seeking to hire a Data Analytics Developer for its Patras office. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work at the forefront of the advertising industry and become part of one of the leading Ad-Tech companies in EMEA.
In our noble mission we challenge ourselves to work with the best. Do you have what it takes?
The successful candidate will be based @ TDG’s Tech Hub in Patras.
- Design dashboards, reports and alerts which provide key revenue trends and metrics to ensure data driven business decisions across the company
- Participate in gathering requirements from the stakeholders
- Run Unit tests and ensure the QA of every deliverable project
- Manage multiple projects at a time in a fast-paced, intense, data-driven and results-oriented environment
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Familiarity with SQL and relational database architecture.
- Familiarity with production Big Data, Database or Data Warehousing systems.
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Experience in technical writing and documentation
What we offer
- The opportunity to be part of Project Agora’s mission to support local publishers against international goliaths, and the experience of being part of TDG, one of the leading Digital Marketing & Media Groups in CEEMEA
- A competitive salary based on experience and skills
- A super competitive performance based bonus scheme
- Fresh fruits & best selection of tea everyday
- A budgeted training and professional development plan
- A modern workplace environment, and the excitement of working closely with a successful, highly motivated, dynamic and talented team
Το link application είναι: https://podio.com/webforms/22533627/1589727