Project Agora, a TDG company, is a Software as a Service Solution (SaaS) helping publishers to maximize their advertising revenue and increase their traffic by putting Tech, Data and Magic to do the work for them.
Project Agora, is seeking to hire a Data Engineer for its Patras Tech Hub. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work at the forefront of the advertising industry and become part of one of the leading Ad-Tech companies in EMEA.
In our noble mission we challenge ourselves to work with the best. Do you have what it takes?
The successful candidate will be based @ TDG’s Tech Hub in Patras.
- Work with business and product development teams to deliver specifications, requirements and documentation
- Develops and maintains scalable data pipelines and builds out new API integrations to support continuing increases in data volume and complexity
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems using Python, MongoDB, Celery and RabbitMQ
- Implements processes and systems to monitor data quality and ensuring production data is always accurate
- Integrate new software components into a fully functional software system
- Actively participate and contribute throughout the entire R&D processes. Outside the box thinking is required to bring cutting edge technology in-house
You have ...
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field
- 5+ years of experience in deploying data engineering solutions in a production setting
- Experience in one of the following Java, Python, R or Scala. (Production level coding)
- Hands on experience with database systems like PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Elasticsearch.
- Experience in design, implement and enhance ETL (Extract Transfer Load) processes.
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices such as software development life cycles, coding standards, code reviews, distributed revision control systems, continuous test/build/deploy, and production support.
- Excellent knowledge of English
You may have ...
- Experience in Cloud Environments like GCP (Google Cloud Platform)
- Capability to architect highly scalable distributed data pipelines using open source tools and big data technologies such as Apache Beam, Apache Spark, Hadoop, HBase, Spark, Storm, ELK, etc.
- Experience in Tasks Queues like Celery, Google Tasks
- Familiar with cloud native ML/AI tool
You are …
- Excellent in communication skills
- Flexible and Team-Player
- Methodical and results-oriented
What we offer:
- The opportunity to be part of Project Agora’s mission to support local publishers against international goliaths, and the experience of being part of TDG, one of the leading Digital Marketing & Media Groups in CEEMEA.
- A competitive salary based on experience and skills
- A super competitive performance based bonus scheme
- Fresh fruits & best selection of tea everyday
- A budgeted training and professional development plan
- A modern workplace environment, and the excitement of working closely with a successful, highly motivated, dynamic and talented team
Apply here: https://tdg.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=43