We're on a mission to Democratize Advertising in Emerging Markets!
Wanna Join Forces?
Project Agora, a TDG company, is a Software as a Service Solution (SaaS) helping publishers to maximize their advertising revenue and increase their traffic by putting Tech, Data and Magic to do the work for them.
Project Agora, is seeking to hire a DevOps Engineer for its Patras office. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work at the forefront of the advertising industry and become part of one of the leading Ad-Tech companies in EMEA.
In our noble mission we challenge ourselves to work with the best. Do you have what it takes?
The successful candidate will be based @ TDG’s Tech Hub in Patra.
- Monitor, operate and ensure the availability and performance of our microservices
- Dockerize our microservices and deploy them to production Kubernetes cluster
- Setup and manage CI/CD pipelines with Jenkins
- Manage our elastic stack cluster
- Backup and log file management
- Develop performance and functional test scripts in python
- Actively participate and contribute throughout the entire R&D processes. Outside the box thinking is required to bring cutting edge technology in-house
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field
- 3+ years of hands on experience as a system Linux administration/engineer or DevOps role working on highly scalable distributed systems
- Expert in Linux administration
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices such as software development life cycles, coding standards, code reviews, distributed revision control systems, continuous test/build/deploy, and production support
- Strong scripting and automation skills in Bash and Python language
- Excellent knowledge of English Language
- Experience in docker and docker-compose tools
- Experience in Google Cloud Platform
- Experience in Kubernetes Platform
- Experience in infrastructure-as-code frameworks like Ansible, Chef or equivalent
- Experience in Jenkins Platform
- Experience in database tools like MongoDB, ElasticSearch, MySQL, PostgresSQL, Hadoop
What we offer:
- The opportunity to be part TDG, one of the leading Digital Marketing & Media Groups in CEEMEA
- A competitive salary based on experience and skills
- A super competitive performance based bonus scheme
- Fresh fruits & best selection of tea everyday
- A budgeted training and professional development plan
- A modern workplace environment, and the excitement of working closely with a successful, highly motivated, dynamic and talented team
Apply here: https://podio.com/webforms/20855783/1435269