About us & the role
Exit Intelligence (ExitIntel.com) is a marketing software utilized by e-commerce companies to
optimize on-site conversions.
We use a proprietary marketing software solution, that has been built and is maintained
You will be working in a fast pace environment, using cutting edge technologies and developing
solutions utilized by millions of users every month.
The position is in our Patras, Greece office.
● Develop and maintain features in our product suite
● Analyze user requirements and transform them to implemented solutions
● Solve technical problems of moderate scope and complexity
● Significant Experience with PHP and PHP frameworks (Laravel preferred)
● Experience with version control (git)
● Proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal
● Positive and solution-oriented mindset
● Self-motivated and self-managing, with strong organizational skills
● Experience with SQL databases
● Experience with NodeJS
● Experience with the AWS platform
● Experience working with containerized environments (e.g. Docker)
● Experience with Agile project management frameworks (e.g. Scrum or Kanban)
● Experience working with modern front-end frameworks (eg. React, Vue.js, Angular)
● Computer science education or equivalent experience
● Experience with test driven development
● Experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB)
● Competitive compensation based on skills and experience
● Open and friendly environment that promotes learning and personal growth
● Flexible working hours
Does this sound like you?
Send us your CV to