Full Stack Engineer
Exit Intelligence offers a SaaS marketing product, utilized by online retailers to maximize conversions and customer acquisition. We have offices in Patras, Greece as well as in the United States in Raleigh, NC. This role will work directly with our CTO and a small team of developers building the next generation of ecommerce focussed marketing tools, centered around customer acquisition.
This position is for our Patras Branch.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
· Help strategize, build, and deliver full stack software products for use by mid market ecommerce companies, using state of the art web technologies
· Work directly with the CTO and a small team of developers
· You will be a critical part of building the future of this software product.
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
· 2+ years of experience in building web applications
· Experience with version control systems (git)
· Desire to learn and grow
· Proficient English communication
NICE TO HAVE EXPERIENCE
· Relational and/or NoSQL database (PostgreSQL, Mongo)
· Agile SCRUM Methodology
· Test driven development
· Competitive compensation based on skill and experience
· Flexible working hours
· Opportunities for professional development
· A fun and dynamic office environment
To apply, please email email@example.com directly with a copy of your resume and any links to projects or public code repositories you have contributed to.