- Support customers on popular MCU products via forums and via ticketing request
- providing technical responses to customers who post questions online.
- Feedback common issues / requests into the product line as requirements for improvements /additions in documentation and /or SDK / reference design deliverables.
- Guide/Debug customers issues in a timely manner : replicating issues and where appropriate coordinating response with sales team WW.
- Working with the Factory Application engineers for next level escalations for specialist support.
- Second level escalation for specialist support in more challenging questions / niche skills/ co-ordinating with partners specific to IP etc..
- Feedback on development of the forum/ticketing support platform.
What we are looking for
Knowledge & project experience of embedded MCU
- Thoroughly experienced with typical IDE’s & tool chains (e.g. Keil/IAR/ Eclipse based etc..) & debuggers.
- Hands on experience of 16/32 bit MCU architectures (including Cortex-M).
- Strong C/C+ skills , ideally from developing application firmware /demos etc.
- Experience of typical hardware peripherals
- Experienced with debugging issues related to clocking, memory, timers .
- Any analog mixed signal experience an advantage
Why join us?
We passionately believe that working at Renesas, you will be joining the brightest, most diverse, and ambitious talent in the Semiconductor Industry. Renesas Electronics Corporation (TSE: 6723) delivers trusted embedded design innovation with complete semiconductor solutions that enable billions of connected, intelligent devices to enhance the way people work and live. A global leader in microcontrollers, analog, power, and SoC products, Renesas provides comprehensive solutions for a broad range of automotive, industrial, infrastructure, and IoT applications that help shape a limitless future. Learn more at renesas.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
Click below and apply now.