- Athens, Athens, Greece
- Specialty: Application Testing
- Seniority: Early Careers
We are Netcompany - Intrasoft, a leading European IT Solutions and Services Group with a strong international presence and expertise, offering innovative and added-value solutions of the highest quality to a wide range of international and national public and private organizations. More than 500 organizations in over 70 countries worldwide have chosen the company's services and solutions to fulfill their business needs.
For more information regarding our company, current projects, and openings around Europe, please consult our website: https://www.netcompany-intrasoft.com
A day in the life of a Software Engineer in Test
We are looking for inspired talents that will be part of agile, highly skilled teams who design, develop, deploy, customize and support technologies for large-scale software applications of EU institutions / Products / Public Sector. You will have the opportunity to work with the development and test engineering teams to create new test harnesses, automate testing, implement new automation tools and innovative automated test systems. You will work with cutting-edge technologies delivering Test Services for challenging, large-scale projects/products.
Your everyday life will mainly consist of working for one of the most important phases of the S/W development lifecycle.
Your main duties will be:
- Understand the business logic for the system under test
- Familiarize with the architecture of the system under test
- Analyze the tests to be automated and identify the most appropriate test automation methodology/technology
- Implement and maintain test automation scripts/frameworks
- Participate in PoC for evaluation of various tools, frameworks, methodologies
- Participate in the building of a CI pipeline
- Automate tests for any of the following test types (functional, performance, usability, compatibility, cross-browser, component)
- Analysis of test results for troubleshooting, qualitative and quantitative analysis
All junior newcomers will have the opportunity to attend high-quality training by our internal academy. All sessions will be conducted by our tech specialists, who will share their knowledge on technologies and methodologies that will be used, ensuring a smoother onboarding process.
By joining Netcompany - Intrasoft, a leading IT company, you will be part of a hub of 1.700+ tech enthusiasts in Greece. You will work using cutting-edge technologies that contribute to the design and delivery of solutions and products for challenging, large-scale IT projects, that affect the lives of millions of citizens around the globe.
If you have
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or other relevant disciplines
- Experience in testing for QA and development or the will to gain it
- Familiarity with at least one of the below:
- Java and/or .Net
- Automation Testing tools (JUnit, TestNG, Selenium, Cucumber & Soap UI)
- Issue & Project tracking tools (Jira and Atlassian product stack) and
- Defect Tracking Tools (Bugzilla)
…then this position is suitable for you!
This position comes with
- Competitive compensation packages
- Continuous learning (with the most modern methods - unlimited access to Udemy for Business), and fast career growth
- Interesting and challenging tasks within large-scale projects
- An international dynamic within a fast-paced working environment
- The opportunity to work in a diverse environment with talented colleagues
We ensure equal opportunities, treatment, and consideration to all candidates. Discrimination based on sex, racial or ethnic origin, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual orientation or marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other factor protected by applicable laws and regulations is prohibited. At Netcompany-Intrasoft we respect human rights as part of our culture, and we focus on creating a positive workplace in which all employees are valued and where diversity and inclusivity are welcomed.
The safety and well-being of our employees remain our top priority. Please note that Netcompany-Intrasoft’s recruitment process is being conducted virtually due to preventive measures against the Covid-19 pandemic.
Our people are the most important element of our success. Our work life is well defined by our set of fundamental Values:
Be the link of a great team that forms a unique network across departments, countries and business units and operates with trust, open communication, transparency and respect.
We make it happen with our expertise, accountability and solution-driven attitude. We always strive for improvement, always with an eye on the big picture.
We learn & evolve by embracing a culture of building on our experiences, sharing our knowledge and developing our skills. We are always open to new ideas and invite all our colleagues to contribute with theirs.
We fuel creativity in every aspect of our everyday life at Netcompany - Intrasoft; in the solutions and products we design and the initiatives we undertake.
We share customer success by understanding their unique needs, corresponding to their vision, and exceeding their expectations.
*Please submit your CV in English
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.