We're on a mission to Democratize Advertising in Emerging Markets!
Wanna Join Forces?
Project Agora is a Software as a Service Solution (SaaS) helping publishers to maximize their advertising revenue and increase their traffic by putting Tech, Data and Magic to do the work for them. Is a VC backed superfast growing company, part of ThinkDigital Group, a Digital Marketing leader.
Project Agora, is seeking to hire a Junior Software Engineer for its Patras Tech Hub. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work at the forefront of the advertising industry and become part of one of the leading Ad-Tech companies in EMEA.
In our noble mission we challenge ourselves to work with the best. Do you have what it takes?
The successful candidate will be based @ TDG’s Tech Hub in Patras.
- Be an active contributor on an Agile Software development team
- Produce well-designed, testable code and execute full software development life cycle
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
- Work with product owners and scrum masters to deliver specifications, requirements, and documentation
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing features
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming
- Experience in frameworks like Symfony, Flask, Angular, NodeJS
- Experience in database tools like MongoDB, MySQL
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work within an agile structured development team, using modern software patterns (microservices, solid practices, GOF design patterns etc) and large scale architectures (containers, kubernetes, Jenkins, NoSQL Databases etc). The team owns and builds every aspect of our product, from the UI and external APIs down to the backend services
- Be part of Project Agora’s mission to support local publishers against international goliaths, and the experience of being part of TDG, one of the leading Digital Marketing & Media Groups in CEEMEA
- A competitive salary based on experience and skills
- A super competitive performance based bonus scheme
- Fresh fruits & best selection of tea everyday
- A budgeted training and professional development plan
- A modern workplace environment, and the excitement of working closely with a successful, highly motivated, dynamic and talented team
Apply here https://podio.com/webforms/21965146/1536603