Call for Talents - Junior Frontend Developers
- Athens, Athens, Greece
- Specialty: Software Development
- Seniority: Early Careers
We are Netcompany-Intrasoft, a leading European IT Solutions and Services Group with strong international presence and expertise, offering innovative and added-value solutions of the highest quality to a wide range of international and national public and private organizations. More than 500 organizations in over 70 countries worldwide have chosen the company's services and solutions to fulfill their business needs.
For more information regarding our company, current projects, and openings around Europe, please consult our website: www.netcompany-intrasoft.com.
We are looking for inspired talents that will be part of agile, highly skilled SW Product Development teams that design, develop, deploy, customize, test and support web and digital applications for various industries (FinTech / Betting / Insurance / Telecommunications / Utilities / Retail / EU Institutions / Public Sector Digital Transformation). The job holders will have the opportunity to start their careers as Front-End Developers.
Your main duties will be:
- Perform a full range of complex programming tasks using a variety of web and application-based programming technologies and languages, keeping current with new programming techniques
- Develop and maintain code and application libraries, instructions, and technical documentation
- Collaborate with team members to understand requirements and propose solutions
- Participate in peer code reviews
- Be up to date, learn and gain experience in new technology stacks
All junior newcomers will have the opportunity to attend high-quality training by our internal academy. All sessions will be conducted by our tech specialists, who will share their knowledge on technologies and methodologies that will be used, ensuring a smoother onboarding process.
By joining Netcompany - Intrasoft, a leading IT company, you will be part of a hub of 1.700+ tech enthusiasts in Greece. You will work using cutting-edge technologies that contribute to the design and delivery of solutions and products for challenging, large-scale IT projects, that affect the lives of millions of citizens around the globe.
If you have
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or other relevant disciplines
- Excellent command of the English language (written & oral)
…then this position is suitable for you!
It would also be a plus if you had
- Knowledge of database concepts and SQL programming
- Experience with Source Control (GIT, Subversion) and Build Tools (Maven)
This position comes with
- Competitive compensation packages
- Continuous learning (with the most modern methods - unlimited access to Udemy for Business), and fast career growth
- Interesting and challenging tasks within large-scale projects
- An international dynamic within a fast-paced working environment
- The opportunity to work in a diverse environment with talented colleagues
We ensure equal opportunities, treatment, and consideration to all candidates. Discrimination based on sex, racial or ethnic origin, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual orientation or marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other factor protected by applicable laws and regulations is prohibited. At Netcompany-Intrasoft we respect human rights as part of our culture, and we focus on creating a positive workplace in which all employees are valued and where diversity and inclusivity are welcomed.
The safety and well-being of our employees remain our top priority. Please note that Netcompany-Intrasoft’s recruitment process is being conducted virtually due to preventive measures against the Covid-19 pandemic.
Our people are the most important element of our success. Our work life is well defined by our set of fundamental Values:
Be the link of a great team that forms a unique network across departments, countries and business units and operates with trust, open communication, transparency and respect.
We make it happen with our expertise, accountability and solution-driven attitude. We always strive for improvement, always with an eye on the big picture.
We learn & evolve by embracing a culture of building on our experiences, sharing our knowledge and developing our skills. We are always open to new ideas and invite all our colleagues to contribute with theirs.
We fuel creativity in every aspect of our everyday life at Netcompany - Intrasoft; in the solutions and products we design and the initiatives we undertake.
We share customer success by understanding their unique needs, corresponding to their vision, and exceeding their expectations.
*Please submit your CV in English
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.