Project Agora, a TDG company, is a VC backed B2B SaaS solution with presence in over 20 countries. We are proud for our mission to keep the open web open by helping Publishers maximize their value with Tech, Data and Magic.
In our noble mission we challenge ourselves to work with the best. Do you have what it takes?
Project Agora, is seeking to hire a Product Manager with strong quantitative skills.
The successful candidate will be joining Project Agora’s product team and will be working closely with internal teams including development and operations.
The successful candidate will be based in Patras office.
• Ensure product success throughout its entire lifecycle
• Work with internal and external teams from product inception to product delivery and optimization
• Design, Manage and Monitor the product operations and process flows
• Collaborate with commercial and operations team to understand requirements and coach them on product capabilities & positioning
• Gather, analyze, assess & interpret feedback to refine our offering
• Compile, analyze & provide regular reporting
Required Skills & Experience:
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science
• Highly numerate with strong quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Able to prioritize and deliver to very tight deadlines
• Understand client challenges and come up with innovative ideas to solve them
• Excellent communications skills in English, both written and verbal, including the ability to create and deliver clear presentations
What we offer:
• A competitive package based on experience and skills
• A budgeted training and professional development plan
• A modern workplace environment, and the excitement of working closely with a successful, highly motivated, dynamic and talented team
• Access to TDG’s Library for professional and personal development
• Fresh fruits & best selection of tea everyday