Project Agora, a TDG company, is a Software as a Service Solution (SaaS) helping publishers to maximize their advertising revenue and increase their traffic by putting Tech, Data and Magic to do the work for them.
Project Agora, is seeking to hire a Data Analytics Manager for its Patras Tech Hub. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work at the forefront of the advertising industry and become part of one of the leading Ad-Tech companies in EMEA.
In our noble mission we challenge ourselves to work with the best. Do you have what it takes?
The successful candidate will be based @ TDG’s Tech Hub in Patras.
- Lead the Data Analysis Department with direct impact on the success of the company
- Gathering the requirements from the stakeholders
- Design dashboards, reports and alerts which provide key revenue trends and metrics to ensure data driven business decisions across the company
- Design the tests plans and ensure the QA of every deliverable project
- Manage multiple optimization projects at a time in a fast-paced, intense, data-driven and results-oriented environment
- Embracing the technical side of data and you can legitimately be confused as a developer or engineer under the right light
- A quantitative degree holder (i.e. Data Science, Engineering, Computer Science, Maths, Statistics)
- Strong in data modeling, warehousing, relational and non-relational storage
- Confident in one or more DBs – SQL Server, RedShift, PostgresSQL, Netezza, Vertica, Snowflake, Oracle, MySQL
- Experienced in using “big” data components such as Hadoop, Hive, Pig, Flume is a strong plus
- Process oriented workflow experience and experience in organizing work processes
- Strongly self-sufficient with ability to produce dashboards or reports with minimal engineering engagement
- Having excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
What we offer:
- The opportunity to be part of Project Agora’s mission to support local publishers against international goliaths, and the experience of being part of TDG, one of the leading Digital Marketing & Media Groups in CEEMEA.
- A competitive salary based on experience and skills
- A super competitive performance based bonus scheme
- Fresh fruits & best selection of tea everyday
- A budgeted training and professional development plan
- A modern workplace environment, and the excitement of working closely with a successful, highly motivated, dynamic and talented team
Apply here: https://tdg.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=13