Project Agora, the programmatic and native advertising company of TDG, has been partnering with top local advertisers and more than 500 publishers across EMEA since its launch in 2014 to keep the Open Web Open. Project Agora, is a Software as a Service Solution (SaaS) helping publishers to maximize their advertising revenue and increase their traffic by putting Tech, Data and Magic to do the work for them.
Project Agora, is seeking to hire a Product Manager (Scrum Master) for its Patras Tech Hub. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work at the forefront of the advertising industry and become part of one of the leading Ad-Tech companies in EMEA.
In our noble mission we challenge ourselves to work with the best. Do you have what it takes?
The successful candidate will be based @ TDG’s Tech Hub in Patras.
- Manage each project’s scope and timeline for all teams
- Coordinate sprints: planning, grooming, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups
- ·Coach team members in Agile frameworks
- Be the point of contact for external communications (stakeholders)
- Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests
- Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint
- Help development teams to increase velocity and planning accuracy
- Forecast the numbers of deliverables possible in an iteration, which is based on evidence and reliable source
- Shield the teams from outside distractions and interferences
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field
- Experience in Scrum Master role for at least two years for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Awareness and experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
- Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Methodical and results-oriented
- Scrum master certification, JIRA/Confluence experience and familiarity with software development will be considered as extra assets.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to be part of Project Agora’s mission to support local publishers against international goliaths, and the experience of being part of TDG, one of the leading Digital Marketing & Media Groups in CEEMEA.
- A competitive salary based on experience and skills
- A budgeted training and professional development plan
- A modern workplace environment, and the excitement of working closely with a successful, highly motivated, dynamic and talented teamFresh fruits & best selection of tea everyday
- Access to TDG’s Library
- Fresh fruits & best selection of tea everyday
Apply here: https://tdg.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=26