Publisher Success Manager Athens or Patras office
We're on a mission to Democratize Advertising in Emerging Markets!
Wanna Join Forces?
TDG has been breaking down the barriers keeping advertising hostage in Europe & the Middle East since 2006. We have successfully been doing it through our four companies: ThinkDigital, ForestView, TailWind and Project Agora.
In our noble mission we challenge ourselves to work with the best. Do you have what it takes?
Project Agora owns and operates the leading programmatic private marketplaces across CEE, SE Europe and MENA. Project Agora, is seeking to hire a Publisher Success Manager for its Athens or Patras office. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work at the forefront of the advertising industry and become part of one of the leading Ad-Tech & Programmatic Advertising companies in EMEA.
This is a mid-level position with fantastic room for growth. Through working with our Publisher Customer Experience & Support teams, the ideal candidate will deep dive in the of world of supply side monetization and play a key role in nurturing & growing existing Publisher relationships.
- Oversight of publisher portfolio, monitor inventory performance and revenue.
- Identify opportunities to grow Publishers’ revenue
- End to End handling of Publisher Requests & ensure Client Satisfaction
- Upsell: additional Inventory, new Product Lines, additional Sites
- Perform Client meetings & reviews
- Perform Revenue forecasts for new or existing Publishers
- Offer Consulting Tips & Best Practices to the client (Tips, Best Practices, Changes that will affect performance and bring uplift)
- Renew Publisher Contracts
- Analyze Data, Perform Health Checks & Create Action Plan
- Identify und upgrade level of Service (Tier 1) based on preselected criteria
- Work with Support teams to ensure timely Onboarding
- Work closely with Yield Optimization team for revenue optimization requests
- Align with the Commercial team & support in the pitching process
Required Skills & Experience
- Business, Marketing or other Formal Science studies
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to speak and write clearly and concisely in Greek & English
- Proactive, goal-oriented approach and able to understand and prioritize tasks quickly
- Top notch analytical skills and the ability to make data-driven decisions.
- A strategic thinker, focused on defining and executing on an exceptional customer experience
- Passion for digital advertising
- Client-facing work experience will be considered a plus
What we offer:
- A competitive salary based on experience and skills
- A performance based bonus scheme
- Training and professional development plan & budget
- A modern workplace environment, and the excitement of working closely with a self-motivated, dynamic and talented team
- The opportunity to be part of an integrated services team in one of the leading Digital Marketing & Media Groups in CEEMEA
- Access to TDG’s Library for professional and personal development
- Fresh Fruit Everyday & the best selection of Tea
Υποβολή βιογραφικών: https://podio.com/webforms/20659832/1417220