The Ubiquitous Internet Research Unit of IIT-CNR (Pisa, Italy) is scouting for talented candidates for the
following PhD and post-doc areas:
* Human-centric explainable and efficient pervasive Artificial Intelligence [3 topics]
* Architectures, Algorithms, and Protocols for the Quantum Internet [2 topics]
* 6G networks and edge computing [4 topics]
* Mobile health and digital phenotyping for personalized health services [1 topic]
* ICT-enabled production optimization in Industry 4.0 [1 topic]
Complete information about research areas, associated topics, reference contact points are provided at
Expressions of interest will be continuously considered upon reception.
The very final date for application is 31st July 2022, but positions will be filled
as soon as suitable candidates are identified. Interested people are strongly encouraged to send expressions of interest as soon as possible.
Details on the procedure are available here https://turig.iit.cnr.it/ui-positions/apply/.
PhD and PostDocs will be carried out in the framework of one of the following European and National Projects.
This will allow ample opportunities for international collaboration:
* AI and BigData: H2020 HumanAI-Net, SoBigData++, CHIST-ERA SAI (Social Explainable AI)
* Edge computing & decentralised AI: HE RE4DY, H2020 MARVEL, PON-MIUR OK-INSAID
* Next-Generation Internet Infrastructures: ESFRI-SLICES, HE SLICES-PP, H2020 SLICES-DS, SLICES-SC
* Quantum Computing & Networking: H2020 HPCQS, PON-MIUR QUANCOM
Research Group: Ubiquitous Internet @ IIT-CNR http://ui.iit.cnr.it
General contact: Andrea Passarella < >
Specific contacts: see topics description at https://turig.iit.cnr.it/ui-positions/positions/