About Spanner CI
Spanner provides a continuous integration platform for connected devices and IoT. It automates all the gruntwork of building software for IoT devices and runs functional tests on actual hardware to make sure a product works as expected. Find out more at: https://spannerci.com.
We are looking for a Backend Engineer to contribute in the development of Spanner CI backend. Spanner CI is a software platform with a number of core components. You’ll be working on one or more of these components. Your daily tasks will include fixing bugs, adding new features, optimizing performance, and dealing with the technical challenges of each component. Although Spanner is a platform for IoT devices, we don’t require embedded programming skills or familiarity with the technologies that we use.
Need to have
- Good understanding of software engineering practices
- Experience with any programming language
- Basic experience with Git
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Basic backend understanding
- Excellent communication skills in English
Nice to Have
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with Node.js, Python, Kafka, PostgreSQL, shell scripting
- Familiarity with tools like Docker and Vagrant
- Understanding of DevOps
- Working experience in IoT projects
- Sample of your work
- Work with cutting edge technologies
- Friendly startup environment
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free restaurant tickets
BS CS/EE/CE or relevant work experience (MS is a plus).
The candidate will work in our Greek offices in Patras.
To apply for this vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org