EMVIS SA has opened a position on informatics for a software engineer for developing interactive web applications for collection, distribution, storage, analysis, processing, and visualization of geographic data.
Skills and requirements
● Degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Informatics, Engineering or related field.
● Overall working experience of 2+ years.
● Experience with programming languages like .NET (preferred) or Java.
● Knowledge of RDBMS and SQL (preferably PostgreSQL & PostGIS).
● Knowledge of RESTful APIs.
● Writing clean and documented code.
● Very good command of English language (written, verbal).
Nice to haves
● Knowledge of current web app frameworks e.g. Angular, React, D3.
● Experience in cloud platforms (AWS, Azure).
● Familiar with processing of remote sensing imagery.