Αν χρειάζεστε περισσότερες πληροφορίες για την παρακάτω θέση, παρακαλώ επικοινωνήστε μαζί μου (akomninos@ceid).
Μπορείτε να κάνετε την αίτησή σας εδώ https://apply.workable.com/grnet-sa/j/FB98C9AAC1/
GRNET – National Infrastructures for Research and Technology, provides networking and cloud computing services to academic and research institutions, to educational bodies at all levels, and to agencies of the public, broader public and private sector. It is responsible for promoting and disseminating network and computing technologies and applications, as well as for promoting and implementing Greece’s Digital Transformation goals. With twenty-plus years’ experience in the fields of advanced network, cloud computing and IT infrastructures and services, and significant international presence, GRNET shall advise the Ministry of Digital Governance on issues relating to the design of advanced information systems and infrastructures.
GRNET develops synergies with other agencies which provide digital services in the Greek public sector, by sharing best practices and know-how on advanced information systems. It contributes to the country’s Digital Transformation via in-depth analysis, technological studies, standard solutions and specialized know-how, serving at the same time hundreds of thousands of users on a daily basis in the strategic fields of Public Administration, Education, Research, Health and Culture.
In order to reach its goals, GRNET undertakes projects, initiatives and other activities related to information technology, digital technology, communication, e-governance, new and open technologies, including new big data technologies, artificial intelligence and machine learning, and in general, to the promotion, dissemination and transfer of know-how regarding network and computing technologies and their applications, to research and development, education and to the promotion of Digital Transformation.
In light of the above we are looking for a passionate UI/UX Product Designer, who will work in close collaboration with the Service Designer on the analysis and design of digital products and services, the management of involved stakeholders and the design process, as well as the monitoring of good practices related to UI/UX, and the design and use of reusable design components.
- Work in close collaboration with service designers and analysts to define the product/service proposition.
- Conduct research activities with users and product stakeholders. Gathering and analysing qualitative and quantitative data.
- Map the current and design the improved user experience.
- Quickly prototype ideas in collaboration with service designers and developers to communicate and test ideas.
- Conduct user testing sessions.
- Use the existing Design Material Library of Gov.gr to design the user interfaces.
- Work in collaboration with analysts, other designers, and developers in all phases of the project.
- Monitoring good UX/UI practices and assessing potential utilization of them in the context of the projects.
- Minimum of 4 years of proven experience in UI/UX projects
- You have a strong portfolio which demonstrates your process and deliverables
- Excellent management and collaboration skills
- Excellent writing and communication skills in Greek and English
- Excellent use of Figma
- Experience in agile methods
- Experience in coaching non-designers in the design process
- Experience in user research
- Experience in designing complex IT systems
- Experience in workshops and service design methodology will be considered a plus
- Self-driven, ability to take initiative
- Fresh perspectives, new ideas and team player
- Enthusiasm, persistence and willingness to deliver results on time
GRNET provides a creative, dynamic and challenging working environment that encourages team spirit, cooperation and continuous learning of state-of-the-art technology.
- Ability to transform the Public Sector through the lens of human-centered design
- Opportunities for international collaborations.
- Competitive remuneration package
- Opportunities for professional development
- Modern, friendly, flexible and innovative working environment
GRNET is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. People with a diverse range of backgrounds are encouraged to apply. We do not discriminate against any person based upon their race, age, color, gender identity and expression, disability, national origin, medical conditions, religion, parental status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.