Software Development Engineer - Digital Minds
We are looking for a “coding savvy”!
Are you ready to be the one who will join our team?
This is a great opportunity to work with a team of young professionals, from different backgrounds, based in Athens.
The ideal candidate will be able to manage complex projects, is expected to have a strong background in coding and should also be able to follow the evolution of new technologies and adapt quickly.
If you are ready, feel free to send us your CV.
- Code, test and troubleshoot programs utilizing database, programming technology and specifically Google APIs
- Designing, coding and debugging
- Reviewing current systems and presenting ideas for system improvements
- Working closely with analysts, designers and staff
Desired Skills and Experience:
- BSc in Computer Engineering or equivalent sector (undergraduate student potentially considered)
- Previous experience with Google APIs
- Capable of architecting complex software solutions
- Familiarity with web technologies and marketing
- Ability to investigate and analyze information and to draw conclusions
- Communication and team-working skills
If you think you have what it takes and want to be a part our team, feel free to send us your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org