CyberSECurity on HARDware (SECHARD) 2019 Workshop
The 1st edition of the NTMS Workshop on “CyberSECurity on HARDware (SecHard)”, will be a one day workshop that will be held in conjunction with the 10th IFIP International Conference on New Technologies, Mobility and Security (NTMS), from 24 to 26 June 2019 in Canary Islands – Spain.
Accepted and presented papers will be published in the conference proceedings and submitted to IEEE Xplore®, IFIP Digital Library as well as other Abstracting and Indexing (A&I) databases.
The conference & workshop are supported by IFIP TC6 WG6.2, IEEE COMSOC, IEEE SPAIN and IEEE Systems, Man and Cybernetics Society Spain.
Extended versions of selected best papers will be published in a special issue of the ISI indexed Euromicro/Elsevier journal “Microprocessors and Microsystems: Embedded Hardware Design” (MICPRO) having the 2018 Impact Factor as high as 1.049.
Areas of interest, in alphabetical order, include, but are not limited to:
• Architectures and Applications
• Attacks: Implementations and Countermeasures
• Constrained and Trusted Environments
• Cryptanalysis for Hardware
• Cryptographic Primitives
• Cyberphysical and Embedded Systems
• Energy Aware Hardware Implementations
• Evaluation & Testing
• Hardware Crypto-Processors
• Hardware Obfuscation
• Internet of Things (IoT) & Cybersecurity
• Lightweight Cryptography
• Networks, Protocols and Communications: Hardware Integrations
• Pervasive & Ubiquitous Computing, Privacy
• PUFs and TRNGs for Hardware
• Reconfigurable Cybersecurity Computing
• Reconfigurable Design & Implementation
• Reverse Engineering
• Smart Cards Cybersecurity
• System-on-Chip (SoC) Design & Implementation
• Trojans on Hardware
• Trust and Anti-Counterfeiting
• Vehicular Hardware Cybersecurity
For more information please visiti SecHard'19 Homepage: