About Telecom Technology Services
Telecom Technology Services (TTS Wireless) is a premier provider of wireless engineering services, tools and solutions to the wireless telecom industry. Found in 1997 and headquartered in Pleasanton, CA, TTS Wireless has been a key End to End Engineering partner with of the biggest wireless operators and equipment manufacturers throughout the globe, providing extensive Network Design, Optimization, Expertise, Tuning services and Software Products.
TTS Wireless is forging new paths in RF Engineering with software, solutions and world-class experts. Our engineers and managers fuel the innovation and solutions at our clients and in-house to place us as an engineering leader in the wireless field.
TTS Wireless is currently providing telecom and software engineering solutions to Tier 1 US wireless Carriers, including Network Design, Integration, Post Launch Optimization and Services Monitoring activities, utilizing specific tools and methodologies for maximizing efficiency. Additionally, TTS Wireless supports, validates and develops Enterprise Tools and Methodologies for Radio Access and Core Network Purposes.
LTE expansion and 5G introduction in Mobile Networks impose the deployment and continuous support of design and planning tools (ASSET), as well as drive testing solutions (TEMS) for RF Network validation and optimization. Towards this, TTS Wireless provides support services, pertinent to Drive Testing and planning tools for Tier 1 US Operator, focusing on the upcoming new 5G functionalities and features.
If you are a young professional, that envisage yourself in the Mobile Network industry by investing your time in working in some of the most advanced networks in the world, there is a workplace for you.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Working closely with a US based team on a daily basis for tasks assignments, results presentation and issues exploration
- Frequent contact (email, phone, trouble tickets) with tool vendor for proper escalation and troubleshooting
- Monitor and resolve Customer trouble tickets
- Working on multiple customer tools and databases, for tools functionality issues identification and drill down.
- Support Tools migrations and upgrades – New functionalities testing and reporting
- Working closely with SW development team, for developing tools and dashboards, improving monitoring and engineering efficiency
- Reporting to Operations Manager or Solutions Director
Special Position Requirements
- This is a 5-day working position, including 1 or 2 Saturdays per month
Daily support starts at 5am for 1 or 2 times per week
Soft Skills we value
- Passionate for excellence and continuous improvement
- Outgoing, who loves joking and laughing, but takes his/her work very seriously
- Team player, who likes to share and is willing to give up personal success over team’s success
- Curious for exploring items around and beyond his/her specialty
- Determined for achieving consistently strong performance, so team can rely on
- Communicate with energy and clarity
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
Hard Skills we value
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Electrical or Telecom Engineering, or equivalent
- Proficient user of English language (writing, speaking)
- Understanding of LTE functional details
- Great environment, surrounded by Stunning Colleagues
- Working Remotely flexibility
- Top of the Market Payment
- Free Medical Insurance
- Free Unlimited Coffee, Chocolate and Beverages
- And more…
TTS EMEA Recruiting Team
Email: Επιλέγοντας ``Αίτηση``