CFP: International Conference on Innovative Computing and Management Science (ICMS 2019) in Osaka, Japan
Conference Date: July 19-22, 2019
Data Science or data-driven science has recently attracted considerable attention. With advances in information technology and infrastructure, large amounts of data can be instantly analysed, interpreted, and visualized by scientists.This conference aims to bring together researchers, engineers, and interested pioneers from both academia and industry to report on, review, and exchange the latest progress in innovative computing, to explore future directions of research, and to prompt better experience in different fields. We welcome papers which focus on theoretical studies, practical applications and experimental prototypes, along with survey papers.
Topics of Interests
Authors are asked to submit articles that illustrate research results, projects, survey work, industrial experience, and creative ideas that describe significant advances in the following areas:
Innovative Computing (IC)
- Theories, models, and algorithms
- Innovative computing and its extended fields
- Innovative computing and Human Behavior
Management Science (MS)
Paper Submission & Publication:
- Submissions will be handled through the dedicated Easychair page.
- Submitted as a PDF file.
- They are subject to double-blind review process, so they should not contain authors’ names, affiliations, or any other information that may disclose authors’ identity.
- The Technical Program Committee of ICMS will manage the review process and will accept submitted papers either as Full Paper (having a maximum of 10 pages) or as Short Paper (having a maximum of 4 pages).
- Abstract submission deadline: April 30, 2019
- Acceptance notification: May 15, 2019
- Early-bird registration deadline: May 31, 2019
- Camera-ready submission deadline: June 15, 2019
- Normal registration deadline: June 15, 2019
- Conference dates: July 19-22, 2019
- Conference Website: ic2ms.org
l For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org