- Work in an agile, cross-functional team on products - client work & own ideas.
- Build next-generation web applications with a focus on user experience.
- Design and implement modern frontend & backend architectures.
- Constantly improve our development & deployment tool chain to stay up to date.
- Deploy apps in a cloud infrastructure using technologies like Docker.
- Continuously evaluate latest trends in web software development.
- Represent Pure Labs at conferences & meetups (we organise the Django Munich Meetup).
- Improve your skills learning from exceptional engineers and hard-boiled entrepreneurs.
- 1+ years professional working experience.
- Professional experience working with a backend language (we use Python & Django).
- Good technical understanding of web technologies & RESTful services.
- Serious about code quality, automated software tests & automated deployments.
- Proficiency in English & excellent communication skills.
- A quick mind, pragmatic & a passion for solving tricky problems.
- Eager to thrive in a highly professional environment, move quickly & take ownership of your work.
- An entrepreneurial mindset, structured & pragmatic, with a bias for action.
What to expect
- An exceptionally talented team, led by experienced serial entrepreneurs with a solid track record.
- A clear vision to create an environment where people can be successful & most efficient building tech products.
- 100% responsibility for what you do & lot of room to grow.
- A yearly budget of 1.000 Euro budget for personal growth.
- On-the-job coaching and regular, detailed feedback for your personal development.
- Founded 2013 by Sebastian Slomski and Dana Nedamaldeen.
- 6 Co-Ventures in Travel-Tech, Fit-Tech, SaaS, e-commerce & Blockchain.
- 30+ Happy Clients from corporations to mid-sized companies and startups.
- Loft office in the heart of Munich, right next to the Oktoberfest.
- 29 years old on average – a perfect mix of fresh minds and experience.