Athens, GR Patras, GR
We are seeking a passionate Field Application Engineer to support customers online through the Renesas Engineering Community and private ticketed system on our popular MCU families :problem solving issues in a timely manner and providing technical responses to customers.
- Support customers on the MCU Renesas Engineering Community and via private ticketing request : providing technical responses to customers who post questions online.
- Debug customers issues in a timely manner : replicating issues and where appropriate coordinating response with the local teams WW.
- Working with the Factory Application engineers for next level escalations for specialist support.
- Feedback on development of the Renesas Engineering Community / ticketing support platform.
- Help manage / drive the online community.
- 2 - 4 years Embedded MCU software knowledge
- Thoroughly experienced with typical IDE’s and tool chains (e.g. Keil/IAR/ Eclipse based etc..), debuggers & general MCU tool chains.
- Hands on experience of 16/32 bit MCU architectures (including Cortex-M).
- Understanding of high level embedded C /C+
- Confident in ability to help customers modify/ optimize / debug their projects.
- Experience in developing with embedded C from ground up OR extensive experience in similar programming environment
- 2 -4 years MCU Hardware Knowledge
- Knowledgeable in MCU hardware peripherals
- Knowledgeable in Clocking & Timers / input & output / XTAL / UART / SPI / I2C / memory utilization / memory / DMA, etc.
- Requires a high degree of flexibility : will be working on many open issues in parallel
Renesas Electronics Corporation (TSE: 6723) empowers a safer, smarter and more sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. A leading global provider of microcontrollers, Renesas combines our expertise in embedded processing, analog, power and connectivity to deliver complete semiconductor solutions. These Winning Combinations accelerate time to market for automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT applications, enabling billions of connected, intelligent devices that enhance the way people work and live. Learn more at renesas.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
Renesas’ mission, To Make Our Lives Easier, is underpinned by our company culture, TAGIE. TAGIE stands for Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative and Entrepreneurial. Our goal is to embed this unique culture in everything we do to succeed as a company and create trust with our diverse colleagues, customers and stakeholders.
We are committed to creating a diverse culture where everyone is included and feels a sense of belonging. For more information, please read our Diversity & Inclusion Statement.