- Introduction to network security, Attacks on network security, attacks aimed at obstructing the services provided. Description of basic security services and mechanisms.
- TCP / IP and DoS Attacks vulnerabilities: IP Spoofing, SYN Flooding, and DoS attacks.
- DNS and DNS Cache Poisoning attacks.
- Public key cryptography and the RSA algorithm
- Network Attack Protection: Packet Filtering (Linux) and Proxy-Server Firewalls.
- PGP, IPSec, SSL / TLS, and Tor protocols
- Malware: Viruses and Worms
- Port scanning and vulnerability scanning, Packet Sniffing, Intrusions detection and Penetration testing on online systems.
- Attacks on Domain Name System (DNS) and Address Resolution Protocol (ARP)
- Bots, Botnets, DDoS Attacks, and DDoS Attack Mitigation technologies.
- Presentation and analysis of malicious software found on the Internet.
- Attacks of denial of Internet services and ways to deal with.