- Introduction to technological issues and typical applications
- Basic algorithmic performance properties (correctness, efficiency, fault tolerance)
- Sensor network models (stochastic spatial models, interactions, energy, mobility etc.)
- Sensor deployment methods, distributions, and topologies
- Algorithms for data propagation, energy optimization and power consumption control schemes
- Methods for localization and mobility detection tracking, Object avoidance algorithms, Mobility management issues
- Application development environments, simulation topics, and experimental algorithms.