- Definition of Quality, differences of software quality and products quality, total quality management.
- Statistical quality control, quality standards, CMM and CMMI, ISO standards, IEEE and ACM standards.
- Software process quality, FCM model, ISO9126 standard, quality in all software engineering phases (from requirements to testing).
- Quality on requirements analysis, formal specifications, Petri Nets.
- Quality on software design, usability, ISO9241 standard, LUCID methodology, usability evaluation.
- Analytical methods, the KLM model, Fitts law, heuristic evaluation.
- Experimental methods, thinking aloud protocol.
- inquiry methods, questionnaires, focus groups, standard usability scale.
- Quality on software development, software metrics and measurements.
- Size structure and data metrics, LOC and Halstead metrics.
- Complexity metrics, McCabe metric.
- Quality on testing, basic path testing, cause and effect diagram.
- Quality on maintenance, cost of quality.